Friday, October 2, 2009

Success Comes from Small Choices for Positive Action

We make small choices every day that lead to the harvest we experience in our lives on a daily basis.  We often make these choices without thinking.  Should I stay in bed just five minutes more in the morning?  Should I show my family I love and value them as I run out the door to work or to school?  Should I use my time wisely in traffic?  Should I exercise in ways that promote the health of my body?  Should I eat in ways that promote the health of my body?  What is my purpose?  Is the work I do aligned with my purpose?  If not, what should I do about that?

I enjoy water aerobics and, more recently, aqua pilates.  I try to get to the indoor pool every day for some healthy exercise.  I'm also watching what I eat, making more healthy choices--though not yet at 100%.  Recently I had an opportunity to look at some work opportunities that were not fully aligned with my purpose in life and was able to redirect my action away from opportunities that go against my values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.