Friday, October 23, 2009

Networking, Connections, Social Networks, New Opportunities, Ideas and Inspiration

This week I have been exploring some new ideas to make a positive difference and to generate more income.  (Visit my earlier blogs for this week.)  Today I went back to LinkedIn to join more networking and alumni groups so that I can connect with former colleagues and others who share similar interests and values.

I needed to connect with people I can trust (often alumni network members) who live in other parts of the world and who can help me find some connections for global businesses.  What I like about these social networking groups made available via LinkedIn is that we can share ideas, discuss, and inspire each other.  Often someone will ask a question that someone else will have an answer for--or a resource or an idea about.

This one service provides me an opportunity to expand my thinking and to connect with lots more people who can help me make some dreams come true--for lots of people.  If you're interested, visit my LinkedIn profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.