Friday, April 2, 2010

Transforming Blog Posts for Easier Reading?--Blurb.com as Publisher?

I listened to an interview with an author at the end of a series of ten audiobooks.  He mentioned that he writes his books in outline form first, then they evolve somewhat in the writing.

This blog was created day-by-day, post-by-post, based on what was going on in my life and awareness.  As I prepare the blog for publishing as a book, I need to think about what edits I may need to capture to make a book readable.

Still exploring publishing options, I did a Google search on "publishing blogs."   When I first did the search, Blurb.com was the first link. 

This looks like a great first step for publishing my blog--and, perhaps, getting feedback for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.