Thursday, March 18, 2010

Qualifications for Global Learning and Organizational Development Leadership

Today I needed to review my qualifications for a leadership position in global learning and organizational development.  In working on those qualifications it was easy to reflect on my experience.  I have lots of stories backing up my comments on my website, http://www.joelmonty.net

The challenge is that, while I have all the qualifications for a leadership position, I have even more qualifications to be a trusted advisor for others in leadership positions in multiple companies.

I have been a consultant for many major companies.  Now I would like to help smaller companies who have similar needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.