Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Multiple Streams of Income--Sources of Independence and Interdependence

In earlier posts I wrote about Robert Allen and Multiple Streams of Income.  Today I participated in Lynn Pierce's Success Blueprint RadioLynn "interviewed herself" today.  Lynn spoke about multiple streams of income in a way I totally identified with.

Lynn spoke about the need to create income "while we are sleeping" "24/7" (24-hours per day, 7 days per week).  A great way to do this, for me, is to create information products and to offer them for sale over the Internet.  She also spoke of the need to create a stream of residual income--best coming from a successful Network Marketing business.  I've been involved in network marketing for many years and am now more selective about the businesses I involve myself with.  I am currently a representative for one network marketing business and look forward to building a steady stream of residual income.

Lynn also mentioned being involved in affiliate marketing programs.  I just renewed my affiliate status with Amazon Associates and can see the need to get involved in more programs whose products I already use and endorse.

Lynn had some very useful suggestions and I look forward to working with her to develop my own products in the near future.  I did sign-up for her Success Building Secrets program and look forward to learning more about her process.

Building productive streams of income by working with ideas I am passionate about makes perfect sense to me.  Once that is established I will have a good source of "independent" income though it will be based on interdependence--the sharing of information with people who find value in it and share the value in the form of referrals, repeated purchasing, memberships, and income.

It seems to me that I have many of the pieces in place and, by working with Lynn, I can bring the pieces together into an integrated whole.  That sounds like fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.