Saturday, March 27, 2010

Preparing the DrM-Blog to be Published--categories, titles, and more

I have been organizing this blog for publishing today and have been working with categories for related posts.  While the labels help, I am already finding that I will be adjusting the categories a bit before the blog is ready to be published as a book.

An old friend, Jack Canfield, is the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series of books.  I like the title of his books and the way he formats them.  This blog has covered lots of territory (categories) since it began last August.  I'll have to see what kind of titles evolve as I edit the material.

More work tomorrow.  I look forward to seeing what develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.