Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Amazon Associates--Affiliate Marketing

In an earlier post addressing Lynn Pierce's Success Blueprint Radio, I mentioned that I was renewing my association with Amazon Affiliates.  They have developed a relationship with Google's BlogSpot.com, host for this blog.

I have now gone back and edited the links to Amazon books and movies in my earlier posts.  The purpose of affiliate marketing is to generate an income stream by sharing about quality products and services I use.  Affiliate marketing makes it easier for readers of the blog to access the recommended products and does not add to the price they pay for these products and services.

Part of my work at reinventing my services and websites is to add affiliate marketing whenever it appears to be a value add for all concerned.  I've started with Amazon.  I've been using Amazon products and services since it began and was an affiliate for many years in a former business, MetaLearning.com.  It is good to renew affiliation with my up-to-date business of DrM-Resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.