Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Do What You Love and the Money Will Follow"

"Do What You Love and the Money Will Follow"  Following this link on http://www.amazon.com/ will lead to a list of books related to the idea of passion and Spirit as a focus of life.  When I am engaging in something I find to be worthwhile, I am aware of a sense of joy that I share with the people around me--family, clients, friends, coworkers.

This sense of joy is more important to me that the monetary reward I receive for my efforts--not that I have anything against money.  I have found joy in doing work that I was highly rewarded for and joy in work that had little or no money connected to it.

I'm looking for more joy in my life--and if there's good money involved as well . . ., so much the better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.