Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is 3D to Home TVs What Color was to Black and White?

3D TV was introduced at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2010.  Panasonic and Samsung both had TV's available.  Some 3D TV's are being produced which do not require special glasses to see the effects.

I saw a good movie today with lots of special effects.  The last few movies I have seen were in 3D and I really noticed the difference today.  I am waiting to see Avatar in 2D--I've seen it three times in 3D.

We will have to see how the technology develops and evolves.  Is the 3D TV good for all programming--even 2D programming?  Will we need multiple TV's and special glasses for some movies or events?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.