Monday, January 11, 2010

Human Computer Interface and Learning--New Working Paper

Human Computer Interface and Learning

Today I was asked for a publication I have completed on human computer interface (HCI) and learning.  In looking at my research to date, I found that I didn't have one on that topic.  Most of my education research focused on best practice, curriculum, and assessments.  I have done a lot with Web2 and Wikispaces over the past year and just had never had the occasion to document what I had done.

After doing a little research on HCI, I created a new working paper today and have published it on my research page as the last article/working paper.  It's pretty short and I may revise it before I send it on to the Education Resources Information Center for publication.

I'm attaching the figure from the working paper here to give you an idea of what the launching page for students looked like last year.  You can visit it at http://drmontgomery.wikispaces.com.

(Click on the image below to make it larger.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.