Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas, Holidays, and eCard Reminders

This year I subscribed to BlueMountain e-cards and am sending most of my Christmas cards--and the other cards I send throughout the year--through that service.  They have some wonderful interactive cards for anyone on e-mail.  (Most of the people on my mailing list are on e-mail.)

Here's a link to one of my favorite Christmas cards this year--for the readers of this blog.

It's nice to be able to send friends and families cards to remind them that we're thinking of them and e-cards are a great way for me to do that.  For a few family members who won't make the family gathering this year (several cousins get together in the Wheaton, IL, area and my Mom joins us), I've also sent a one-month subscription to Netflix.

These little reminders are wonderful ways to treat and inspire without breaking the bank or paying lots for very little.  I appreciate the vendors for their service, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog shortly.